Friday, April 8, 2011

My Very First Blog Post

Well I've never done this before and I am not an English major so please be kind to me. I am forever getting wrapped up in conversations on facebook and wanted another forum to vent. So a very good friend told me that I should try blogging. I'm not a big fan of putting myself out there for the hole world, but oh well. The entire world is in each others business anyway, so why not mine. I haven't figured out my topics or ideas for this blog, but I will and then I will share it with those in my inner circle and see what they have to say. If you have any ideas that you would like me to talk about then please email me and I will address them as time allows.  At the very least if I end up hating this then I can just delete the blog and take it is a lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment